Do you like waiting around for a website to load?
Well, I guess the answer is “no” and neither do most people! Slow website speeds can wreck your customer experience, tank your conversion rates, and even mess with your Google ranking.
The general rule of thumb is that your website should take less than three seconds to load. If it’s taking longer than that, you might need to optimize your website code or upgrade your hosting (kind of like beefing up your computer with more memory and a faster processor).
One way to check your website speed is with Google Page Speed Insights. Just pop in your URL, and it’ll give you a score for mobile and desktop users.
If your website needs some TLC to speed things up, that’s where we come in. We specialize in optimizing websites to load lightning-fast. Contact us for a free quote today!
What our clients are saying?
Review from Jonathan Lockley – Bestfloorsanding.com.au
I was referred to Max and his company Online Prospects by a really close friend.
Since working together we’ve noticed a huge increase in the number of new enquiries we receive each day. As of today, we are getting on average160 new customer leads each month compared to only 40-50 before we started working with Online Prospects.
Review from Peter Jones – PeterJonesConveyancing.com.au
I knew that a lot of people would want services that I provide, but nobody would know that I was here, other than the clients I dealt with before.
I needed some advice and some directions regarding online marketing. I’ve been very pleased with your approach and your ability to do what you do. I’ve been looking for help, and you provided it. I would refer you to anyone I could.
Review from Ben Coates – ExcellentPainter.com.au
We’ve been working with Max and the Online Prospects for the last six years now, and we’ve found that their service is great for our business, and I highly recommend you talk to Max. They can help your company.
I know they can and because they’ve helped us for so long.
TOP 8 qualities of a succesful website:
1. Informative and engaging content (professional sales copy)
2. Fast website speed (pages are loading fast)
3. Videos (using videos will highly improve your conversion rates)
4. Conversion focused design (clear headlines, call to action buttons, etc.)
5. Responsive design (works on every device)
6. Visitors tracking installed (Google tag manager and Google analytics to track website visitors)
7. Reliable content management platform (WordPress or similar platform to manage website content)
8. SSL Certificate is installed (SSL certificates provide a secure connection between visitors and website server)